Saturday, January 5, 2008

She's Home!

I have been told I am failing at keeping this up to date! I am sorry to everyone for my slacking!

Margaret arrived home safely from Washington on January 1st. She is at home with her family and doing well. She is still struggling with multi tasking and she gets overstimulated easily, but otherwise seems great! I am thrilled to have her back and I am sure her family is too.

Bethany and Huey were also married this week (congrats!) and so she has been busy with preparation for that. I am sure you will see more of her soon!

Welcome home MJ!

1 comment:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

HOORAY HOORAY! It was awesome to see Margaret at church on Sunday. What a blessing! Margaret IS the best example of a "walking miracle". I'm so glad to have her back.